Find a MESSAGE IN A merridale MONARCH BOTTLE and win!
This summer, Merridale is hiding 25 sealed specially marked MONARCH bottles across Vancouver Island. What’s Monarch? It’s our newest cider. Created to commemorate 25 years of making craft cider, and it has a new look. Find a message in a bottle of our “new cider”, and not only will you instantly win a Growler when you come in to the farmhouse store, but you’ll also be entered into our grand prize draw, where you could win one of 3 great prizes; tickets to Rifflandia, Brewery and the Beast, or a romantic stay in merridale’s yurt – glamping at its finest!
Be sure to follow us on Twitter (@merridalecider) or Instagram (merridaleciderworks) to get clues for the hidden locations in four areas on the Island –Victoria area, Cowichan Valley, Nanaimo, and the Western Communities. We will keep tweeting clues until all of the bottles have been discovered. Then, we start again. We will keep this up until 25 Monarch bottles are found.
So….follow the clues, and if you’re quick enough, you'll find a hidden message in the bottle, and you’ll be a winner! Bring your sealed winning bottle to the farmhouse store at Merridale (1230 Merridale Rd, Cobble Hill) to receive your free growler!
But wait! There is a second opportunity to win a grand prize too. Once you find a bottle, be sure to take a photo that includes you, the bottle, and the location in which you found it. Share it with us on Twitter or Instagram, and you’ll be entered into the grand prize draw. Please be sure to contact us as soon as possible after finding a bottle.
Also, please be aware of these additional rules...
- Each person is only permitted to win once, so one bottle/entry per person.
- Please note that all bottles will be hidden in public areas, so please don’t hunt for bottles on private property.
- Entrants must be 19 years of age or older to join in this contest.
- No purchase is necessary.
- All hidden bottles contain only a message, no cider. You will have to come to the store for that!
- We reserve the right to refuse to accept the entry if it has been tampered with.